Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 United States License.

Saturday, February 7, 2015

15 Vintage Valentines that are Creepy and a bit Insulting



They sure don't make valentines like they use too. The messages and pictures were far interesting back in the day... And sometimes a bit scary and threatening as well. Every year, around this time, we start seeing those cute little bears and kitties holding hearts on vintage valentines and think "How cute, how come we don't have valentines like that anymore?" Well... I've found the answer to that question and couldn't be happier that I was born in the '80s. Receiving cookie cutter messages is much better then being insulted or brutality threatened to hand over my love! Take a look at the vintage valentines I found and you'll know just what I mean...


...









No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you...