Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 United States License.

Wednesday, September 18, 2013

FREE Magazine Subscription for Expecting Mothers


Are you expecting a new baby soon?
Wither this is your first child or maybe your an expert in child delivery, either way -
American Baby has just the information that you'll need. We all know that each pregnancy is different as well as each baby. No two children turn out the same and the struggles that you dealt with your first child... May be completely different this go around.

That's why I'm super excited to be offering you this FREE magazine subscription for American Baby!




American Baby magazine has the perfect amount of information that expectant moms want and need. Everything from health and
safety issues to the latest baby products for your new baby.
Subscribe Now - it's FREE!


The amount of magazines you will receive all depends on the Pregnancy Due Date that you provide!



4 comments:

  1. This sounds like a great deal, I will share this post for my readers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I used to advertise frequently in American Baby, because I was part owner of a company that made baby feeding items. I always thought of their articles as well written and intelligent. I'm guessing it is still the same ... from Sharon ODay ...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree Sharon, the articles are very good, I enjoy reading them even though I'm not currently expecting :)

      Delete

I'd love to hear from you...