Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 United States License.

Friday, September 27, 2013

Blogging for Awareness: Asking for help for a Domestic Abuse Victim and her children.




I know that it is not October yet but helping others is not just a one month situation. Domestic Violence happens all the time and someone is always in need of help. I had a woman contact me, she told me her story and the fact that it sounds so familiar to me, I have to help her. She is a mother of 2 young kids and is in the process of leaving her extremely abusive husband. Times are tough and since filling reports against her husband, she only has a few days to pack up their belongs and move. Since she is having to leave in such a rush, she's not going to be able to take everything with her. Her kids need clothes and I am determined to do everything that I can to get  those babies the clothes they need for the upcoming cold season. I'm asking for your help - I'm looking for clothes for a 4 year old boy and a 4 month old baby girl. If you have anything you can donate to this family in need, it would be greatly appreciated  She does not live in my state so I will be mailing the items to her as soon as I get them collected. 



I can be contacted by email at AutoFaerie@gmail.com

Thoughts and Prayers are  also needed. Abuse is hard to overcome and this brave mama is doing all she can to get her children out of danger.

I truly appreciate everyone's help!

If you would like to help out and/or join along for my very 1st Awareness Campaign, Please feel free to email your ideas to one of the emails below. I've extremely excited to be spreading awareness for such an important and often overlooked problem that continues to destroy our families. I'm 100% dedicated to Domestic Violence Awareness Month and I look forward to hearing your ides and joining forces to make this Blogging For Awareness campaign a complete success!


AutoFaerie@gmail.com
or
DomesticViolenceAwareness.MKOI@yahoo.com

To Donate to the Domestic Violence Awareness Campaign on My Kind Of Introduction - Simply click the button below - All donations collected will be used to benefit Domestic Violence Services in North Carolina and are greatly appreciated!


Thank you for taking the time to hear me out and
supporting Domestic Violence Awareness!

Stay Strong and Keep Smiling

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you...