Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 United States License.

Tuesday, September 17, 2013

12 Yummy Fall Recipes!



Did you know that this Sunday, September 22 is the First Day of Autumn aka the Fall Season?!


So soon, right! Trust me, I feel your pain. School time is well on it's way and I'm almost certain that all of you mom's out there are struggling with after-school snacks, aren't 'cha? I struggle every day and I regret the days that I give in and toss my girls sugary snacks when I'm in a hurry and can't quite put a healthy snack together in time for what ever comes next in our life.
I've searched far and wide for the most delicious fall recipes that will make any school day better! The Prep Time for all of these recipes are also listed below!

ENJOY!!!
Don't forget to visit the blogs that these recipes came from, that's where you'll find all directions. (Make sure you thank them for their hard work!)





Apple Chips from What Do We Do All Day?
Estimated Prep Time - 2 1/2 minutes



Apple Nachoes from Real Mom Kitchen
Estimated Prep Time - 20 minutes



Honey Vanilla Caramel Apples from Real Mom Kitchen
Estimated Prep Time - 1 hour



Maple Butter Spiced Popcorn from theKitchn
Estimated Prep Time - 5 to 10 minutes



So-Easy Apple Butter from Recipe.com
Estimated Prep Time - 30 minutes



Caramel Filled Apples from Lily Shop
Estimated Prep Time - 10 minutes



Acorn Bites from The Recipe Diva
Estimated Prep Time - 37 minutes



Baked Stuffed Apples from Punch Bowl
Estimated Prep Time - 1 hour




Homemade Applesauce from Stick A Fork in it
Estimated Prep Time - About 1 hour from Start to End




Homemade Caramel Apple Pops from Lily Shop
Estimated Prep Time - About 15 min



Toasted Pumpkin Seeds from Love With Recipe
Estimated Prep Time - 15 to 20 minutes



Inside Out Pumpkin Muffins from ZipList
Estimated Prep Time - 33min to 45 min




No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you...