Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 United States License.

Tuesday, July 2, 2013

15% discount on EVERY Photobook made in July



PICTURE TIME!!!

With Fourth of July just days away and plenty of family gatherings as well, there are sure to be amazing photo's taken to remember your extra special moments with family and friends. One of my favorite ways to personalize these memories is by making a quick and easy Blurb book. If I don't make one of these books, my pictures just sit in a file somewhere deep in my computer, never to be seen again. I have TONS of pictures laying on my computer and some I've already made a book from and some are waiting their turn. You can never have enough photos and memory books!


Use this special code: SUMMERFUN for every book you make during the month of July and you will receive a 15% discount!

It truly don't get much better than that!
Go make a Blurb book today! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you...