Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 United States License.

Friday, June 7, 2013

Saving Money This Summer


Looking for a way to save money this summer but still have fun with the kids and family?

Photo from morgueFile

A close friend of mine over at MompreneurMogul.com did an interview with AOL and The Savings Experiment, about how to get free tickets to the family attractions in your town. You don't even have to have a blog to reap the savings and entertainment!!! You can offer to post a review on your social media pages, Yelp, or other sites that allows you to brag about the places you visit and enjoy! Google+ even has a reviewing area! To hear more of Lisa Cash Hanson's tips, watch her video review with AOL - Summer Entertaining Savings Tips and don't forget to visit her blog MompreneurMogul.com

I have personally grew, not only my blog but myself as well, through Lisa's tips and encouragement. She's a wonderful woman who truly knows what she's talking about! Truthfully, I'm not sure how I ran across her but I know that it was near the beginning of 2013 and at the time that I was molding my forgotten about blog into the wonderful Family Oriented site that you see today. I'm am so thankful that I found Lisa when I did, without her and her encouragement, I wouldn't of been able to overcome some of those dream-crushers that everyone comes across at some point in life! 

Thank You Lisa Cash Hanson!!

I can't wait to see what she has for all of us in the future.... Maybe a TV show? That would be great! I'm sure she has TONS of great tips to share!!

4 comments:

  1. I met Lisa last year as we are both winners of the Huggies MomInspired Grant. She has helped me a tremendous amount as well as I set up a company blog. Tips, insights, emotional support, introductions to other resources and so much more. She is a gem and her future is bright!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree! Lisa has a very bright future! She truly knows how to give wonderful advice on so many different topics! Such a sweet girl :-)

      Congratulations on your Huggies MomInspired Grant win as well! The Bobee is a wonderful product! We need to talk soon!

      Delete
  2. You are so sweet thank you so much Autumn for the kind words. I just tell you the things I have to tell myself daily ;) xoxox

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You've been alot of help! I'm glad that I found you when I did, It couldn't of been better timing! Thanks again! I'm happy to return the favor! Congratulations on the Snuggwugg making the entrepreneurs list for Top 10 Most Innovative Small Businesses of 2013!! That's HUGE!!!!

      Delete

I'd love to hear from you...