Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 United States License.

Thursday, May 9, 2013

Family Night at Enka Middle School



Tonight we are going to the local middle school, Enka Middle, for a Family Night Event with our daughters. My kids are in Elementary school but everyone is invited and I believe we will have alot of fun!

At the event, we was told that there is going to Hot Dogs, Hamburgers, Face Painting, other kids activities along with Businesses who are there to let us know what they can offer our family this summer! It sounds so exciting and fun!
My family don't get out often so knowing that the schools are giving local families a FREE Event to attend with the kids is simply wonderful!

That's why I love my hometown. Asheville and Candler are awesome places to live

Better go get dresses! The Family Night Event runs from 6pm - 7:30pm!!!

If your local then
BRING YOUR KIDS AND LETS HAVE SOME FUN!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you...