Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 United States License.

Monday, April 8, 2013

Our Painting Fun!


Discount School Supply




While painting... My daughters asked me if they can have an art show soon. I thought is was a wonderful idea! They decided that they wanted to make a video (They've made a few before, I'll upload them to my YouTube Channel soon)

I believe I may try and set up alittle shop of their art and sale it for $1 a piece! We can raise money for something important! I'll keep you updated!





The Dancing Diva's!





Check out our YouTube Channel to find more videos from The Dancing Diva's along with Product Reviews from My Kind Of Introduction.
You can find all of The Dancing Diva's Video's under the Playlist named "The Opinions & More From The Dancing Diva's"


256534_Colorations - Great Paint For Artists Of All Ages - Now At DiscountSchoolSupply.com! Click Here!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you...