Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 United States License.

Monday, May 14, 2012

Break Up




GIRL's DIARY :
I broke up with him today.
I told him I wasn’t happy.
He didn’t even ask why.
... I thought he would ask me to stay.
But he didn’t. He just let me go.
And just like that,
I lost the guy I waited for so long.:'(
 

GUY's DIARY:
She broke up with me today.
She said she wasn’t happy.
I was too hurt to ask why.
I wanted to stop her from leaving.
But if she’s not happy with me,there’s no
way I can make her stay.
So I just let her go.
Just like that,
I lost the girl I’ve been dreaming of for so
long.. :(
That's the problem of ego..
Its always come in the middle of love...
and separate two lovers always like this
way....


No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you...